Cyprus Permanent Residence Category F
The Cyprus Permanent Residence Category F is the conventional and normal process of applying for Cyprus Permanent Residence.
In order to apply under Category F, clients must pay a minimum of 30% + VAT of the property Value, where as Category 6(2) Fast Cyprus Permanent Residence requires the applicant to pay the amount of 200,000Euro + VAT to be able to submit the application.
Category (F) requires the applicants to provide bank account proving a good amount of money and that they have the ability to live in Cyprus without the need to work.
There is no bank deposit of 30,000Euro required for the applicant to have in a Cyprus Bank.
However the major difference between Category (F) and Category 6(2) is the time of application. The estimated time for Category (F) is approximately 12 months, where as Category 6(2) the application will be processed and approved in only 2 months and comes with karayiannas Money Back Guarantee.
The following are the required documents to be submitted by karayiannas to the Cyprus Migration Department.
1. M67 Cyprus Immigration Application Form
2. Copy’s of valid passports for all the applicants’ family
3. 2 Passport Photographs
4. Children’s Birth Certificate
5. C.V Work History (including academic qualifications) University Degree, Diploma, Certificate. (Academic Qualifications are not compulsory, only if one has this they should iclude)
6. Bank Accounts Statements in Cyprus and abroad (documents must be original. The more amount that is shown the more favorable the application)
7. Income declaration from Salary and Investments, Rental Property, Shares and/or dividends. (The more income the applicant can show the better for his.
8. Contract of Sale, showing the house purchase amount to be over 300,000Euro and receipts to prove the amount that has been paid on the property.
9. Private Health Insurance Policy (if the applicant resides in Cyprus)
- Criminal Record Certificate (if the applicant resides abroad, official translation duly validated from his country)
- Marriage Certificate (if the applicant is married) Please be advised that the Ministry reserves the right to request additional documents at its discretion
The above documents must all be translated in English and Notarized.
The following documents must be stamped and validates by the China Ministry of Justice and the Cyprus Embassy in Beijing.
- Children’s Birth Certificates
- Criminal Record Certificate for Father/Mother
- Marriage Certificate
karayiannas groub of companies assists al their clients with this process to be completed fast.